International multi-brand retailer giants are throwing away $11.4 billion every year in projected recycling expenses because of inefficient packing procedures, as found out in a new survey.
These firms have failed to standardize as they have not appropriately ranked packaging cradle savings, re-usability, manure grading, second hand substance and processing dogmas.
Moreover, the fact which has come to light after much analysis is that tons of marketable goods are being lost to rot and degradation every year in the form of wasteful tragedies that occur due to the absence of efficient leak detection systems in conjunction with the need for integrated product packaging systems.
In general, the society and the world as a whole possess very little knowledge about the packaging process. Truth be told, very few of us actually care to read the specifications mentioned on any tetra pack or bundled wrapping.
Data which can easily reveal the origin, composition and durability related statistics of the constituents utilized in formulating said packaging is ignored without a second glance which says a lot about our ignorance and short attention spans.
After all, seven cover layers of plastic wrapping for a few grams of potato fries may appear a bit much, but packaging is a much more intricate art than we care to know.
Integration of product packaging systems with leak detection equipment of FlexPak aka package leak detectors can help to cut down expenses and bring down the cost of doing business.
How? Well, here we take a broader look and breakdown the entire concept for you to understand:
- Package seal testing equipment tests the wrapping at the source of product formulation. Therefore, instead of getting to know the faults after the shipment has been checked out, manufacturers can make this a quality check process and help to cut down on futile transportation costs which can make a huge dent in escalating your financial savings.
- Without leak detection mechanisms, the goods are likely to be returned by the customer or recalled by the manufacturer with a public apology. Both of these hamper the credibility and credentials of a successful firm and may become obstacles on the road to achieving that desirable annual turnover you worked so hard for.
- With advanced sensor based leak detection protocols, the possibility for even a minuscule margin for human error is eliminated swiftly and the consignment is flawless to the last unit. This reduces the necessity of rechecks and diminishes the workload, helping to elevate productivity.
- With non-invasive package testing, the owners can minimize the amount of goods that are consumed in destructive testing procedures. Units that pass the process can be re-incorporated into the regular conveyor assembly lines and given final approval to reach open markets subject to fulfillment of all other quality control requirements.
- When merchandise is not suitably vacuum-packed, it may become polluted. Added to the financial loss due to spoiled or ineffectual products, the company may also become the subject of grievances from entities who were affected negatively by the corporation’s goods. Due to this, the package leak detection system is a very critical tool for merchandise creators.
- In many cases, the company can also encounter legal or economic sanctions, tedious punishments or compensatory payment directions from the authorities if the recall is extensive. The easiest way to avoid such unpleasant and socially damaging repercussions is to integrate operational leak detection equipment as a large-scale measure in the quality regulator analysis progression.
In this way, integration of leak detection setup with product packaging operations can help you to propel the operations as well as turnover of your firm manifold in the upward direction. After all, a firm that cares about the quality of its finished product always goes on to break through and achieve the position of a successful up-and-coming segment leader by carving its own niche.